Women of Influence – Women Leadership Program
The mission of the Woman of Influence – Women’s Leadership Program is to bring together high-potential women to build a foundation of leadership skills that will advance their personal and professional goals while encouraging them to explore new paths.
Join an impressive group of women for this leadership program filled with inspiring speakers, hands-on exercises, and plenty of opportunities to arm yourself with new tools to become a better leader.
Self Awareness : Key to Leadership SuccessThere is one quality that trumps all, evident in virtually every successful manager, leader and entrepreneur. That quality is self-awareness. The best thing leaders can do to improve their effectiveness is to become more aware of what motivates them and their decision-making. Yet, fostering self-awareness isn’t easy for some people. The leaders who succeed are the ones who are aware of the traits that may hold them back, and take action to address them. The workshop will challenge you to uncover the unknown aspects of the self, and anchor your personal leadership path in expanded awareness and intention. The tools used are simple, practical and easy to implement and follow.
Personal Branding : Why should I be important for You
What is common to any professional in a connected economy is “Personal Branding”. Irrespective of the nature and size of your organization and irrespective of your role within that organization, it is absolutely essential to create your own unique Personal Brand. A brand, which will help you find your purpose and stand out from the crowd. In this workshop we will help you identify this unique brand. Through a variety of hands on exercises, you will learn how to build and promote the online and ‘offline’ elements of your brand. And, you will also learn how to effectively represent both your company and yourself while talking to potential clients, investors or employers or critical stakeholders
Networking : Reaching out to Level NextA strong network is essential for success, especially nowadays as personal reference is the most popular way of testifying. Most senior level executives will confirm that you can’t get to their level without a strong network and strong sponsors; still, for the majority of the women with whom we work, active networking does not happen enough. Women are so busy “getting it done” that it is hard to make time for networking. Many networking events are so big and seem like “nice to have,” not essential. While women know it’s important, networking is not urgent on a typical day. Putting off networking limits opportunities both internally and externally. The workshop provides simple and effective tool of knowing and leveraging your existing network and also create a stronger network without being seen in every networking event in the town.
What Participants are saying about the Program:
- Through this programe I have benefited immensely in my career journey. I was able to broaden my horizon and receive clear and actionable inputs for development of my objectives around strategic thinking and networking.
- A developmental program which allowed me to think outside of my usual boundaries to consider how I can do the most good for my career progress.
- This program helped me to grow both personally and professionally. It helped me to think clearly and articulate my goals in a crisp manner.
- I was able to declutter my mind and think in a more strategic manner how I could achieve both my professional and personal aspirations.
- It gave simple yet effective tools and tips to navigate ones professional and personal relationships.
- I feel more equipped to take charge of my presence and brand after the program.
Successful applicants who are accepted to participate in this program will be expected to make a full commitment to the following:
- Complete a baseline survey which goes into more detail about your professional experience, organizational and individual professional goals, your work-related skills, mentorship experience, and community engagement. The baseline survey will be completed and submitted to BD Foundation by June 15, 2017.
- Participate in the L.E.A.P – Leadership Advancement Program for the full mentoring calendar, starting on 1st July 2017, and ending in 20th April 2018
- Submit regular updates to BD Foundation team for the duration of the program, including completion of mentoring sessions, learning webinars and program evaluations.
- Engage in periodic digital communications and public relations efforts with BD Foundation to showcase your involvement inthis program and help support the socialization of BD Foundation’s social mission.
- Remain in contact with BD Foundation after participation in the program in order to share success stories, etc.
- Agree to work with BD Foundation to track the growth of your career for up to 3 years through methods such as surveys, phone and/or Skype calls, or additional opportunities. All details shared with us will remain confidential.
In this program, you will:
- Discover your untapped potential and learn news ways to reframe and resolve problems that you observe in your organization, in your team and in your daily work.
- Translate your learning into action by developing an articulated plan to execute your goals and achieve desired outcomes using strategic alignment tools.
- Interact with peers, industry experts and facilitators to gain diverse perspectives.
People who benefit from our programs include women who:
- Have significant responsibility within their organization, and or manage high leverage projects.
- Are formal or informal leaders in their organisations/communities
- Envision an extraordinary result but cant see how to produce it
- Feel too busy to connect with other professionals at a level that is mutually affirming
- Are at a crossroads in their careers
Our participants come from large corporations, start ups, non profit organizations and the public sector. Limited seats only.
This program is also available in-house or as an open-enrollment course. For customized in-house program, please write to us at email@example.com
20th July , 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
4th August, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
8th September, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM